Friday, April 16, 2010

New game

Hey there anyone who is this blog. have you heard about the new game monster hunter three it looks totally awesome you can have co-op 2-player on one console but if you go onto the Internet you can have 4-player co-op which is even better, I think you need a Wii classic controller but those are only twenty dollars so that's not bad and if you get a package deal you get one with the game, back to the game from what I read it is supposod to have it's own Eco system there is also a very cool video on a site showing some of the things that you can do and also in the third game for the first time you can go under water and hunt monsters I plan on buying it when it comes out on the twentieth of this month so now I can't wait to get it and I thought that this was something that I could share so now that I have shared I am going to say good bye. So good bye

Jordan

1 comment: