Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hi there to anyone who is reading this blog. remember the game I was taking about in an earlier post well I got it and it is a lot of fun because when you first start out it does get a little annoying when they to tell all this stuff about how to do things when I think they could let us (us as in the players of this game) find out for ourselves and if we get stuck then give us a place to find out how to do it and also they don't tell you in speech just in text so if you are a slow reader it will take hours to just to learn the ways to do things but once you get past all the tell you hows the game gets really good because they then give your choice in quests to take on and if you don't want to do those then you just go tho a place called Moga Woods where you can hunt whatever you want to when you want to all you have to do is go to the place where they are most abundant and hunt there. Now the weapons the weapons are really cool but my favorites are the sword and shield for when I go hunting the little monsters that are really fast and the other is the great sword for when I go hunting the big monsters that are not that fast. You can also chose your armor right now I have the armor for a blades person because as you read earlier I like swords. that's all I want to wright right now but if you have questions I will try to answer than in a new post.

Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment