Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My new buddy!! :)

Well I've been thinking about getting another horse for quite some time now but I can never seem to find the space time or money for one so I took some suggestions from a few different friends and decided to get a dog instead so I started looking for a while for a dog or puppy that would best for me but couldn't find anything so I called on my local dog expert (Deanna) who suggested getting either a boxer or a lab puppy but I myself have always liked German shepherds so I started looking for a German lab cross and found that they usually go for about $250 but seeing as I didn't have that much I figured that I'd have to wait anyways but on my last day of looking I spot an add on kijiji that had black lab german shepherd crosses for $160 and they were born on my moms birthday so I figured (my mom did too) that it was a sign so I called but got no answer so I left a message and then decided I'd better text her on her cell as well which I'm glad I did (I'll explain later) so she got back to me an said five today would work so we made an appointment for five so I rush through a list stuff my dad left for me to do came home showered and I was ready to go so my sister and I head out when we get there I find two little puppy's laying around on the floor so I ask and she has decided to keep one for herself so there was only one left and I thought wow even more of a sign so I pay for him and say thanks and that's when I learn that there was another family interested but she turned them down because she liked the way I talked in my text so I'm thinking wow what a day until the moment when we had to decide what to name him so I hummed and hawed over it for a while until finally asked Deanna what I Gould call him and one of her first suggestions was buddy and I was again shocked because that was the name I ha rolling around in my head do that's when he became Buddy my new little fur ball!! :)

1 comment: