Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm back.

Hello to anyone who is reading this blog, I'm back because I have something to wright. Yesterday I went to home school through high school meeting were I heard many thing that were very interesting such as one kid had done something cool but I can't remember what and he was only two years older than me so now I feel inspired to do something so I am suppose to be going over to Kendra's to learn about horses but she did something to her leg so now I don't know when I'm going over but when I do I will hopefully find out if working with horses is what I want to do for the rest of my life or maybe I will find that it is not what I want and I will have to go to the next thing I might want to do. also today my mom told me that I only have to do two more lessons of math instead of the original six but I still have to listen to the other four but that is not hard.

Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment